Aaron Brown, victim

steve philion philion at hawaii.edu
Fri Mar 28 12:51:55 PST 2003

"It's the most schizophrenic experience I've ever had," Brown said recently. "We're in a time when society is pretty coarse. People say awful things on both sides."

---that was what Brown said to me in his response to my letter that called him on misreporting that the antiwar movement was smaller now than it was during Gulf War 1 on the eve of the war. The man melts in the presence of Wesley Clarke...utter farce of analysis they both provide.

The editor of Al Jazeera was on his program and Brown tried to do an Oreilly on him. The AJ guy made Brown look like an arrogant American who had no facts to back up his arguments.

steve