cakewalk: a history

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 13:39:51 PST 2003

> Andrew Sullivan is already injecting yet another poisonous meme into
> the bloodstream of the body politic: that the fact that Iraqis are
> attacking M1A1 tanks with pickup trucks mounting bazookas is evidence
> not that they are brave defenders of their country against foreign
> invaders BUT BRAINWASHED MUSLIM FANATICS LIKE THOSE WHO DESTROYED THE
> WORLD TRADE CENTER WHO CANNOT BE REASONED WITH BUT MUST BE
> KILLED!!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!
>
> Brad DeLong

Unlike the clowns at FrontPage, who are so ridiculous nothing they say pisses me off (quite the opposite), Sullivan's daily musings are truly maddening. This blog wimp's thirst for blood, coupled with his preening arrogance, really makes me want to whack him in the mouth with a shit-filled sock. One of the biggest assholes around.

DP