Things seem to get more and more strange

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Sat Mar 29 18:48:08 PST 2003

Steven wrote:

> Just learned from some friends that Iraqi TV was broadcasting porno

> earlier today. From what I've been told, the man in the film was

> wearing a Marines tatoo. Now they are broadcasting a test pattern.

> Certainly, the iraqi's wouldn't have been responsible for this kind

> of content, would they?In any event, this "reality" is far more

> "creative" than any fiction I would ever be able to dream up.

> What could possible happen next?

This is an Israeli psywar practice. The US (& Israelis?) apparently were able to broadcast over Iraqi TV frequencies. During the Jenin and Ramallah operations/massacres last year the Israelis took over Palestinian TV frequencies & showed porn.

john mage

"In an occupied land where 24-hour curfews cage families in their homes, TV tends to take on a new role. Not only is it the primary source of entertainment to most families, it is also the most important source of information about what is happening outside the front door. Imagine, then, the shock of countless besieged families when their regular broadcasting was interrupted by a stream of vivid pornography over several networks, including the Ramallah-based private station, Al-Watan TV." <http://www.media-alliance.org/mediafile/21-3/palestine.html>

IDF BROADCASTS PORNOGRAPHY FOR RAMALLAH RESIDENTS On March 30, the first day of Operation Defensive Shield, Israeli soldiers reportedly broadcast pornographic videos to the besieged residents of Ramallah from the city's three TV stations, captured by the IDF. According to Agence-France Press, Muslim residents of Ramallah were offended by the videos. "I am furious, these are the people who are shooting at us that also play this disgusting trick on us," complained Anita, 52, a mother of three. "We are desperate for news and constantly flipping channels and get these terrible pictures instead," An IDF spokesman denied Israeli soldiers were behind the broadcasts. "The Israeli security forces have no interest in putting pornographic and racist movies on Palestinian television," he told AFP. "The only reason we are in these buildings and in this city is to fight against terrorists and their infrastructure after giving the Palestinians various chances to do it themselves," he said. Israeli foreign ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nachshon said "I cannot believe that Israeli soldiers would engage in such despicable behavior." (AFP, March 30) <http://www.worldwar3report.com/31.html#palestine24>