Quango (was Re: Query Re: Anti-War Activist Demographics

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 21:13:33 PST 2003

I haven't a clue about Chicago, but "quango" was a new word to me, so for those unfamiliar with it, I enclose a picture of Quango, who is taking job applications, Nanki Poo is not. jks

Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote: Taking stock of anti-war activists in Columbus, OH informally, I've concluded that the overwhelming majority of formal and informal leaders/organizers of the Columbus anti-war activist scene are either employed in the public sector, employed in the quango sector,

Quango and Nanki Poo Quango is on the right, Nanki Poo is on the left. Both are Siamese.

or self-employed. Is this anti-war activist demographic profile unique to Columbus, OH? Or is it also true of your local activist demographics? -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Events in Columbus:

* Student International Forum: * Committee for Justice in Palestine: * Al-Awda-Ohio: * Solidarity: