Military Families Speak Out

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Mar 29 23:10:20 PST 2003

***** Military Families Speak Out is an organization of people who are opposed to war in Iraq and who have relatives or loved ones in the military. We were formed in November of 2002 and have contacts with military families throughout the United States, and in other countries around the world.

As people with family members and loved ones in the military, we have both a special need and a unique role to play in speaking out against war in Iraq. It is our loved ones who will be on the battlefront. It is our loved ones who will risk injury and death. It is our loved ones who will return scarred from having injured innocent Iraqi civilians.

If you have family members or loved ones in the military and you are opposed to this war, join us. Send us an e-mail at mfso at mfso.org.

For More Information About MFSO:

You can call us at 617-522-9323 or

Send us mail at:

MFSO P.O. Box 549 Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.

You can also reach us by e-mail by sending an e-mail to mfso at mfso.org