Question on Swedish politician Per Ahlmark and Hans Blix as head of IAEA in 1991

topp8564 at mail.usyd.edu.au topp8564 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Sun Mar 30 03:36:06 PST 2003

On 30/3/2003 9:03 PM, "lbo-talk-digest" <owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com> wrote:

> And specifically info on the incident that Per Ahlmark says proves Blix's
> stupidity...that while Blix headed the IAEA, he stated that Iraq had no
> nuclear weapons program and then a short time later it was proven that Iraq
> was within 1 year of gaining nuclear device...I know that recent reports
> have been proven fake by the IAEA, but what of the 1991 incident?

You might want to ask him why his friends in the state department didn't give the IAEA the info on Saddam's nukes that they had in 1991.

But, hey, there is nothing to ask. Inspections don't work. Diplomacy doesn't work. Politics is just war after just war. Zerzan was right: human language is a waste of time. Just bash the fuck out of people and they will do what you want. All you need do is sleep with one eye open, but that's a small price to pay for not having to lose face.

Thiago Oppermann

------------------------------------------------- This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au