Too simple (Was Re: Radio Doug)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 19:50:55 PST 2003

Got it. Those People only understand Force. They have No Respect For Human Life, so We Are Forced To Defend Ourselves. What a fresh, orginal thought. Why didn't that occur to me? Where's my checkbook, I'll send money to AIPAC, the ADL and and the UJA. jks

Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> wrote: On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Ellen Willis was quoted as saying:
>
> > In any case, the war between Israel and the Arab and Islamic worlds has
> > never been only about conflicting claims to a piece of land
>
> So what is it about? Inquiring minds want to know. jks

* * * She denies being a Zionist, but this is pretty indistinguishable from Zionism. Forget that land grab - it's really all about old-fashioned anti-Semitism. And she seems to have forgotten about the role of religious lunatics within Israel.

Dug

Michael