Profundity today....and tomorrow...and tomorrow

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Mon Mar 31 10:26:52 PST 2003

You overlooked the part about the military being stabbed in the back by the treasonous, terrorist-supporting, communist-sympathizing, drug-taking, homosexual-loving, god and America-hating, anti-war movement. Fortunately, all forms of political dissent were outlawed by the "America in Partnership with Jesus Reform Act of 2009" signed into law by President Jeb Bush the day after his first inauguration. This statute, declared retroactive to 1954 in a unanimous decision of the Supreme Court authored by Chief Justice Estrada, made any criticism of the federal government a capital offense, and ensured that our brave soldiers would never again have to fight both a domestic and a foreign war simultaneously. It also led to the great 2010-2015 bull market in "penal and punishment" stocks.