[lbo-talk] Lieberman

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Thu May 1 06:20:55 PDT 2003

Absolutely-- national polls matter very little-- it's all name recognition. And in New Hamphire, Lieberman isn't even in the top two at this point.

The nominee will be Kerry. I'll take a bet with anyone who thinks otherwise.

-- Nathan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian O. Sheppard" <bsheppard at bari.iww.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 9:23 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Lieberman

So according to Gallup, Senator Palpatine, er, I mean Joseph Liberman, is leading the pack of nine Dems. It's a long way to the 2004 elections, but as I recall, my frustrated March prediction that Lieberman would win them was met with some ballyhooing. Bets were even offered. Is the game still afoot?

Brian