[lbo-talk] Fwd: [USA] Re: Dixie Chicks

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu May 1 12:13:35 PDT 2003

And before I get some raspberries for the name of this list, Jeffrey Blankfort, on this list, was a photographer for a Ramparts Press book circa 1971 or so on Palestine. Blankfort has a article in the latest Left Curve on the Palestinian Solidarity movement in the USA and why it isn't larger. Michael Pugliese

------- Forwarded message ------- From: Jim Senyszyn <jnsenyszyn at insightbb.com> To: "United-Stands-America" <United-Stands-America at yahoogroups.com> Subject: [USA] Check out Chicks Rule and Bush . . . Well, You Know (washingtonpost.com) Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:00:20 -0500