[lbo-talk] Goat, gorillas (Was Aww, So sad . . .)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon May 5 10:55:47 PDT 2003

Heh, Nah. I agree with it. Was just trying to goad CB. Herbert Aptheker was always good for some invective. Funny, whem I met him once (Bill Domhoff invited him to speak to his class on Labor and the left, and Herbert by then was living in San Jose) he was quite affable, funny even, vand w/o rancor.