[lbo-talk] Re: ______ and America

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 6 13:46:35 PDT 2003

Yeah, I know about the injuries of class. But the U.S. in 2003 is not a peasant society, has no active Communist Party sponsoring meetings, and is characterized by the willingness of people to go on TV and talk about how their grandmother likes having sex with horses, but not about their class position. It's a bad and lazy habit to cite moments from the revolutionary past like this.

Doug