[lbo-talk] THE RED AND THE HACK

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed May 7 08:45:36 PDT 2003

That was great. I sat next to Kevin Keating aka Nestor Mahkno at a meeting of several dozen Trotskyists on the Argentinian crisis last yr. He ripped apart their illusions that the <URL: http://www.marxist.com/appeals/piqueteros_solidarity.html > piqueteros, with Leninist-Trotskyist leadership could establish a constituent assembly/dual power scenario and replay 1917.

Schwartz latest book though, "The Two Souls of Islam, " as a Trot pal who knows him well, DW, sez and I agree, at least from the first hundred pgs. I've read so far, is an excellent read, not the Islamophobic book one would expect from neokonservitismus.