[lbo-talk] May Day USA 2003

Lance Murdoch lbotalk at lancemurdoch.org
Wed May 7 22:14:52 PDT 2003

http://www.geocities.com/progressivepix

Who says May Day is not celebrated in the US? It was this year. And not just in San Francisco, New York and Chicago. Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Colorado, Arizona, Texas...May Day was celebrated all over the US this year.

Was it celebrated in your town and is not up there? Reply here or shoot me an e-mail, the more enmeshed in the idiocy of rural life the better (I scour Mississippi and South Carolina newspapers for reports of May Day rallies every year and have yet to come up with anything...yet).

-- Lance