[lbo-talk] Re: Fidel

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Fri May 9 11:41:58 PDT 2003

How could you say that? People interact with their pets; they're not like family, they *Are* family. Diana was just an image for those who didn't interact with her; I can't understand how people who never knew her and never came close to her circles could be so upset when she died.

Curtiss, late to the discussion, and probably off topic