[lbo-talk] leo strauss, again

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Mon May 12 21:27:43 PDT 2003

It's a f_in' great piece. And it was prominently displayed all over the front of the "Ideas" section of the Sunday edition, which is where I first saw it. I couldn't believe I was reading the Boston Globe.

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: Jim Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:04:39 -0400