[lbo-talk] Fidel drops in

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 12:14:20 PDT 2003

Um...you must have missed the repeated and uncontrolled use of preventive detention in Europe in the years of lead, most notably in Italy. Probable cause was a joke, trumped up at a whim if you had written anything leftish. Said detentions went on often for years at a time. Did you ever read the transcript from Negri's trial for example?

no assertion of the power of the state to