[lbo-talk] Using the label "fascist"

Stannard67 at aol.com Stannard67 at aol.com
Sat May 17 16:44:32 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/17/2003 5:29:08 PM Mountain Standard Time, BrownBingb at aol.com writes:

> If you don't feel threatened by the current drift of the U.S. you must be
> politically numb.

Of course one should feel threatened---that's a red herring. I'm talking about your argument that it's okay to use inaccurate, unscientific hyperbole because what really matters is manipulating the public to react how we want them to. I'd rather die on my honest feet than score some dishonest political victory.

stannard

Your revolution makes me wonder Where could we go If we could drop the empty pursuit of props and the ego --Sarah Jones, "Your Revolution" -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030517/c4b503ca/attachment.htm>