[lbo-talk] Granma cites LaRoucheite book on the Bush family

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun May 18 07:53:38 PDT 2003

On Sun, 18 May 2003 03:45:22 -0400, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ---
> Uh, I kind of doubt the Cubans know who LaRouche is.

Oh for heaven's sake, that book, just like the, "Dope, Inc., " book from them on QE2, has at least a half dozen pgs. hawking the other EIR conspiranoid junk. A journalist, even for agit-prop monopoly state that doesn't trust it's people after three decades to get unfiltered information via the internet, at Granma surely has access to the Internet and can find abundent material on LaRouche and his lack of bona fides as regards reliable data of use to leftists. This shows their credulity and lack of vetting for sources, that any damn "anti-establishment" pov can get into their rag.

Just like the previous mgmnt. of pravda.ru (no, CB, not the previous mgmnt. under the fSU) running numerous stories by suburban Wash. D.C. fascist loon, Bill White or UK "Third Positionist" Troy Southgate. Michael Pugliese

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy