[lbo-talk] Granma cites LaRoucheite book on the Bush family

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 08:04:26 PDT 2003

--- That's because their previous English-language editor took advantage of their lack of knowledge of the English language (nobody at pravda.ru soeaks English, practically) to push his own political agenda on their English-language website. He was fired. Pravda.ru is not Third Positionist. It has practically no editorial policy whatsoever, as a matter of fact. I work for Pravda.ru.

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail