[lbo-talk] America's Moon Expedition a Fake? - PRAVDA.Ru

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 09:46:15 PDT 2003

--- Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Listen, you dim-bulbed ripping-things-out-of-context
> dolt. Pravda.ru
> reprints articles from the Russian press WITHOUT
> EDITING THEM. THAT IS WHAT
> IT DOES.

Was anything said that deserved such a paroxysm? It seems to me that any newspaper, especially one named "Pravda", should have some accountability, even if it just reprints articles from other places.

I bet if "Utne Reader" printed such a ridiculous article, you might have something critical to say about it. But because it was in a russian newspaper, and that is YOUR TERRITORY, you felt obliged to be snide. No?

At least now we know not to say anything critical of anything russian, otherwise we shall incur your wrath.

-Thomas

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"