[lbo-talk] the "Deck of Weasels"

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 13:16:23 PDT 2003

I dont know about that one; hasnt been my experience. However to the extent that it is, might be because they have lots of opportunity for cheap and easy gratification for very little effort (and lots of money too). Fighting against the tide can make you a little cranky.

> Yes, but right-wing people are generally "nicer" in
> daily interactions - much easier to work for/with,
more amiable conversational partners. You rarely come across mean old cranks like Carrol Cox who lash out at their ideological allies. Why is that?