[lbo-talk] FTW ad story

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sun May 18 20:51:49 PDT 2003

Hi Chip --

The "its an interesting story" line is a part of the website story -- link provided. It wasn't *my* question! But now that you ask -- I was amazed at the process of getting this ad placed in the Washington Post. So the money is not enough that they had to run it through a brokerage firm to get it in? One has to have clout to place an ad? So I wonder did AAWWI in Los Angeles have to go through a brokerage firm to take out the ad against the war. What about NION. They took out ads too.

I take it you don't care for Ruppert. I haven't seen his video but what is the harm in giving Dillon Read, Catherine Austin Fitts, University of Illinois law professor Francis Boyle, and former Democratic Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney some space to have their say?

Marta