[lbo-talk] Kenya to sue UK for human rights abuse

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Mon May 19 11:02:54 PDT 2003

>[lbo-talk] Kenya to sue UK for human rights abuse
>
>From: Ulhas Joglekar (uvj at vsnl.com)
>Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 11:39:36 EDT

Hurrah !

This will give me particular satisfaction. I remember as an English boy puzzling over the headlines which never really made sense.

And let me take the opportunity of thanking Ulhas for the high quality of the selection of the items which he forwards to this list. I can not read them all, but everyone I read, seems to me to give a perspective that we would not otherwise have. It helps to make the internet truly international.

Chris Burford London