[lbo-talk] 911 urban legend?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue May 20 00:57:13 PDT 2003

Sunday, July 28, 2002 :: Mike Ruppert's Bullshit-riddled Conspiracy Timeline, Part III.

WhatDIDN'Treallyhappen.com ... in it themselves) the suspicious trading of "put options" of airline stocks prior to 9 ... effort to place Islamic militants in the civil aviation industry around ... http://www.mckinneysucks.blogspot.com/ 2002_07_01_mckinneysucks_archive.html - 101k - May 18, 2003 -

Devoted to smashing conspiracy theories and humiliating their purveyors!

click the tab, edit, then find, "airline stocks."