[lbo-talk] Hedges Booed For AntiWar Speech At Rockford College Graduation

Maria Gilmore mgilmore at bigzoo.net
Tue May 20 10:02:44 PDT 2003

Here's a fair comment: as a born and bred lifelong Illinoisian until recently, I have always been aware of Rockford as a lousy backwater burg, despite it's standing as the second-largest city in the state, Even Peoria has more sophistication...no, I'll go further, even SPRINGFIELD has more (you have to know Illinois to really grok what I just said).

What Wesleyan are you referring to, Mike?

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike larkin" <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 12:16 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Hedges Booed For AntiWar Speech At Rockford College Graduation

http://www.rrstar.com/localnews/your_community/rockford/20030520-4814.shtml