[lbo-talk] During the second Chechen war...

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed May 21 06:09:48 PDT 2003

Heh, you said leaflets were dropped warning of impending bombing from the Russian air force.

Mr. Elliptical Pugliese making implicit comment that civilians receiving leaflets in this fashion rarely leave their towns and cities to escape impending doom and destruction.

If you were a neo-con you'd have accused me of the crime of moral equivalence ;-) Egads, Russian and AmeriKKKan Air Force both committing war crimes. Course, we know the moral superiority of the Russians in all aspects of existence.