[lbo-talk] During the second Chechen war...

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 06:30:28 PDT 2003

> Heh, you said leaflets were dropped warning of impending bombing from
>the Russian air force.
> Mr. Elliptical Pugliese making implicit comment that civilians receiving
>leaflets in this fashion rarely leave their towns and cities to escape
>impending doom and destruction.
--- Do they or don't they? I don't know, and I doubt you do either. I certainly would. ---

> If you were a neo-con you'd have accused me of the crime of moral
>equivalence ;-) Egads, Russian and AmeriKKKan Air Force both committing war
>crimes. Course, we know the moral superiority of the Russians in all
>aspects of existence.
--- I never said the Russians weren't committing war crimes. They are.

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail