[lbo-talk] The Matrix of Terror

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat May 24 14:22:42 PDT 2003

Are you saying that -- "the State's claim to a monopoly on violence is legitimate" -- is the presumption of Baudrillard or _The Matrix_ or Rothstein? -- Yoshie

* Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://solidarity.igc.org/>