[lbo-talk] Michael Moore's site hacked - Replaced with links to debunking articles!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon May 26 18:38:58 PDT 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:
> Well it ain't no longer. How hard is it to hack a web site anyway?

Pretty difficult if your sysadmin implements basic security precautions and stays on top of updates.

I'm willing to bet that the "debunking information" was probably that semi-intelligent drivel that doesn't even debunk anything in the movie? I saw that page several months ago and was quite amused to find that the "debunking" was mostly opinions about the movie.

Chuck0