[lbo-talk] CIA Training Palestinian Authority Antiterror Force/Pyongyang Threatens South Korea With 'Disaster '

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue May 27 12:58:59 PDT 2003

Via, Date: 27 May 2003 19:33:07 -0000 To: debsian at pacbell.net Subject: 05/27/03 ICH NewsFrom: "Information Clearing House " <emailtom at cox.net> WEB SITE ADDRESS: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ MIRROR HERE. http://informationclearinghouse.literati.org/ CIA Training PA Antiterror Force:   The CIA operatives are training a new PA antiterror force ahead of a possible confrontation with Hamas and Islamic Jihad.   http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/A/JPArticle/PrinterFull&cid=1053915508764

Pyongyang Threatens South Korea With 'Disaster '   http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/05/26/1053801327707.html

-- Michael Pugliese

"Without knowing that we knew nothing, we went on talking without listening to each other. Sometimes we flattered and praised each other, understanding that we would be flattered and praised in return. Other times we abused and shouted at each other, as if we were in a madhouse." -Tolstoy