[lbo-talk] RE HOW THE ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT IS BLOWING IT:

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Mon Nov 3 12:43:13 PST 2003

Wojtek: "[T]here is no causal link between African poverty and Northern prosperity."

Truly astounding -- truly. Slavery had no impact on either side, left no legacy? The IMF is independent of U.S. business interests? The fact that the North has imposed and won the poker game of global income distribution has no causal connection to Africa? Given your views, then, by definition, the only obstacle to African development is Africa itself.

Yours is the most astonishingly out-of-touch and unrealistic post I've seen on this board. Shocking. And I'm not being PC here. You're just radically disconnected from the facts.