[lbo-talk] San Jose Cop Kills Vietnamese Woman and Found Not Guilty

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 13:05:21 PST 2003

--- Matt <lbo2 at beyondzero.net> wrote:

> The real question is why didn't he use a billy club
> to knock her down
> (assuming his threat assessment was accurate), or
> use pepper spray, or
> some other non-lethal weapon.

Yes, I mean I dont know the distance between the policeman and the woman at the time of shooting, BUT if he were close enough that he felt threatened by a vegetable peeler, then indeed why did he not use a billy-club or pepper spray? And if he were far enough away then why couldn't he have just tried to get behind some object in order to protect himself?

===== <<You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel>>

Bloodhound Gang, "The Bad Touch"