[lbo-talk] Polish Philosopher Wins $1M Kluge Prize

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 02:57:45 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/5/2003 3:19:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, acoricelli at mac.com writes:

> On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 02:34 PM, andie nachgeborenen wrote:
>

> >There was a period in the 60s and early 70s when K was
> >a sort of New Leftie.
>
> right. He was also very influential in part of the Italian new left of
> that period.
>
> ciao,
> alessandro

I remember K for the Marxism with a human face angle in a Political Science course in college.

I know this is not a big philosophical point, but I root for anyone who makes US commentators wrap their tongues around difficult names.

Beyond that, who is this Kluge person and what is their award about?

DoreneC -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20031106/71c3a0f6/attachment.htm>