[lbo-talk] me on PBS

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Thu Nov 6 04:32:13 PST 2003

At 07:24 PM 11/5/03 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>I've just been told that the interview I taped several weeks ago with
>David Brancaccio about After the New Economy will be aired on the next
>edition of NOW with Bill Moyers. In New York, it's on WNET, Channel 13, at
>9 PM on Friday. Other PBS stations may vary.
>
>Doug

YAY! congratulations Doug baby! I am declining my friend M's invitation to a Passion Party and a night out at the Kitty Kat Klub just to see it!

kelley

yes, i can program a VCR. the problem is that it's a TV/VCR combo and it won't allow me to tape something when I'm not actually there to watch it _while_ I'm taping it. if anyone knows anything about this bizarro 'feature', i'd like to hear about it. i won the freakin' thing at a Sam's club grand opening.