[lbo-talk] Taibbi on US Khodorkovsky coverage

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 05:00:59 PST 2003

Michael, I think you're on the money with this.

What's amazig is the fury with which they're throwing any and every possible allegation, no matter how far-fetched. E.g. anti-Semitism (on no evidence; Khodorkovsky has denied it being a factor) orthat Putin is behind the attacks as part of some master plot (which may be true, but Khodorkovsky has also denied it). What seems important is exonerating Khodorkovsky by any means necessary.

I'm sure it helps that Kh. is a friend of Henry Kissinger and that his Open Russia foundation has close ties with Soros. Dickheads of a feather flock together and all that.

_________________________________________________________________ Is your computer infected with a virus? Find out with a FREE computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now! http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963