[lbo-talk] Queer Eye Drinking Game

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 12:32:33 PST 2003

The other day I stopped at a high end seller of first editions and rare books in Chicago and saw a Charles Kerr first American edition if all three vols of Capital from like 1908 going for almost $400. . . The owner asked me if I was interested in Marx. Yes, I said, but as a user rather than as a collector . . .

jks