[lbo-talk] Russin philosophy

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 05:21:32 PST 2003

My old predecessor at Ohio State philosophy, James Scanlan, was a real scholar of Russian philosophy; very able. He wrote a fine tough-minded but not unsympathetic book on Soviet Marxism. He also edited a journal, Studies in Soviet Philosophy (now Post-, I think, or maybe EE), that published translatoions and I thinka also Western abalyses. jks