[lbo-talk] Re: dean and rebel flags

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 09:59:04 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Gregory" <christian11 at mindspring.com>

> I think the liberal gasping was mostly for show, especially among the
candidates. In fact, every one of those candidates (except Sharpton) has been courting the bubba vote from day 1, and I don't blame them. The identification of straight white masculinity with Republicanism in the south is so assumed that it hardly even warrants verbalization anymore. If the Dems want to win, they've got to crack into this constituency.