[lbo-talk] Kucinich is funny

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Nov 7 17:56:11 PST 2003

OK, OK, he's no Sharpton (or, if the rumors of Holy Joe's humorous side are accurate, Lieberman), but still:

"...it's Kucinich, who also is divorced, who steals the show [when answering a question about the role of the first lady in his White House]. 'As a bachelor, I get a chance to fantasize about my first lady. Maybe Fox wants to sponsor a national contest or something,' he says. He adds that he wants 'someone who would not want to just be by my side,' but would be a 'dynamic outspoken women who was fearless' in her support for peace in the world and universal, single-payer health care. So, 'If you're out there, call me.'"

http://slate.msn.com/id/2090856/

-- Luke