[lbo-talk] What is the Prince Charles rumour?

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 00:04:43 PST 2003

Prince Charles' press secretary took the unusual step of denying a rumour whose substance cannot be reported in the British press. Can any non-Britons enlighten us?

[The version that I have heard is that the Prince was the passive partner in a homosexual act with his butler - the stuff of newspaper fantasy, it seems to me.]

The press here report that it was reported in full in La Repubblica, Italy, but I couldn't find it there. -- James Heartfield