[lbo-talk] Fw: [SIXTIES-L] Bilderberg

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 8 07:44:05 PST 2003

"Globalisation is the new Totalitarianism" - Vandana Shiva

------- Forwarded message ------- From: DdC <dendecannabist at yahoo.com> To: dendecannabist at yahoo.com Subject: [SIXTIES-L] Bilderberg Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 02:15:07 -0800 (PST)

"Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not who makes its laws." Baron M.A. Rothschild 1744 - 1812

Institutionalised Bilderberg Org/Masons http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm#Institutionalised

THE POLICE STATE COMETH by Rep.Ron Paul http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec97/cr062597b.htm

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams Speech at the Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776

PEOPLE For Mathematically Perfected Economy http://www.perfecteconomy.com/index.html

If voting could really change things, it would be illegal. Revolution Books, New York, New York

Diebold Warns on Electronic Voting Papers "We're cautioning anyone from drawing wrong or incomplete conclusions about any of those documents or files purporting to be authentic," Jacobsen said. But the activists say the mere fact that Diebold was hacked shows that the company's technology cannot be trusted. "These legal threats are an acknowledgment of the horrific security risks of electronic voting," said Sacramento-based programmer Jim March, who received a cease and desist order last month but continues to publish the documents on his personal Web site. http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/031029/electronic_voting_leaks_1.html

MIT snared in dispute over voting machines - Students posted stolen Diebold files Two students have embroiled the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in a nationwide controversy about the reliability of a company's high-tech voting machines. http://makeashorterlink.com/?M26A36A76

http://www.BlackBoxVoting.org http://www.BlackBoxVoting.org/blackbox.gif

"...somebody has to take governments' place, and business seems to me to be a logical entity to do it." - David Rockefeller - Newsweek International, Feb 1 1999.

COINTELPRO http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointel.htm

The FBI and Me -- An American Story http://www.commondreams.org/views01/0704-02.htm

http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/culture/media/4/4258.gif

"...the world is governed by very different personages to what is imagined by those who are not themselves behind the scenes." - Ben Disraeli (1801-1884) Prime Minister of Britain

STATE OF THE UNION: CORRUPT http://makeashorterlink.com/?V295254F5

Enron Owns GOPers http://www.EnronOwnsTheGOP.com

Oil Rigged http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1AA25A76 Many of these companies have led the fight for U.S. military aid to Colombia, the worlds third-largest recipient of U.S. security assistance. In 1996, BP Amoco and Occidental joined Enron Corporation, a Houston-based energy firm, and other corporations to form the U.S.-Colombia Business Partnership.

doonsbury on enron skull&bones http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/politics/media/40/40067.gif Skull and Bones http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/politics/media/36/36413.gif http://www.ctrl.org http://www.cia-drugs.org

"Globalisation is the new Totalitarianism" - Vandana Shiva, Peoples' Summit, Birmingham 1998

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than a small one" Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf. Quoted by Alisdair Milne in memoirs of a British Broadcaster p. 269

The Elkhorn Manifesto http://www.sumeria.net/politics/shadv3.html Cannabis Hemp: The Invisible Prohibition Revealed http://www.sumeria.net/politics/invpro.html

'The High Priests of Globalisation' http://www.mega.nu:8080/conspiracy/www.bilderberg.org

Drugs and intelligence agencies, what is going on behind the scenes? http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/www.bilderberg.org/drugs.htm Subvertize http://www.subvertise.org

http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/politics/media/37/37825.gif

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. -- Abraham Lincoln, In a letter written to William Elkin less than five months before he was assassinated.

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of today." - President Theodore Roosevelt

"Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help Fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there." - William E. Dodd, U.S. Ambassador to Germany, 1937. Continued... http://www.sumeria.net/politics/invpro.html Shadow of the Swastika http://www.sumeria.net/politics/shadv3.html

THE OIL WAR OF 1872 http://makeashorterlink.com/?G37512B45

Thomas Jefferson: http://www.perfecteconomy.com/index.html#footnote_1 If the American people ever allow the banks to issue their currency, the banks and [bank-owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake up homeless, on the continent their fathers conquered. - Thomas Jefferson

The Ganjawar is a Product Sold by D.E.A.th to Profit Fascist ... DdC http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2AB13B45 Bushit Rumcheney Cocktail:Fascist Nationalism and MKULTRA http://makeashorterlink.com/?K5CA22DF5 The Anti-Pat Robertson/Christian Coalition Site http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7027/patrobertson.html

The Village Idiots http://makeashorterlink.com/?T290151D5 http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/politics/media/36/36294.gif

===== Safe Sacramental Cannabis, Food, Fuel, Fiber, FARM-aceuticals Hardrug, Booze & Petro-Chem Alternative Eliminated by Legislation and Administrated Education Depravation! Welcome http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/ddc/index.html