[lbo-talk] Re: dean and rebel flags

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 8 16:04:39 PST 2003

Behalf Of Kelley writes:

>We had an incident where a group of white kids of the
>"east side ghetto" set out to intimidate kids in the
>"west side ghetto" (our neighborhood). They carved
>swastikas on the vending machine and slapped rebel flag
>stickers in the commons area. My experience is that adults
>clearly understood what...

The rest of the above Movie of the Week deleted.

Anarchists and skinheads in Toronto's racial street wars in 1993 were about equal to your exciting script.

A racist anarchist skinhead would decide that his old symbols were part of his new anti-racist anarchist skinhead gestalt (or some other Germanic word).

They "switched sides" all the times and claimed that adults understood what they meant by the swastika when the police arrested them.

And everyone fluffed their pillows and appreciated their tender youth...

Ken.

-- It's 9th & Hennepin... All the donuts have names that sound like prostitutes.

-- Tom Waits