[lbo-talk] shop til capitalism drops

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 9 08:10:05 PST 2003

Thomas wrote:

> You've got to admit that the Karl Marx lunch box is
> pretty cool. GOTTA HAVE IT! I am placing my order
> NOW.

I agree with Thomas... I like the lunchbox. I would love my kids to carry that around... If only to freak the adults out.

(Though I would make sure my girls understood, they aren't billboards bearing unwitting messages. I once put a black baseball cap on my littlest one, and it had "F.B.I." in stark white on it. I bought it in D.C. I mean, it's a cute image: sweet little girl in a grocery store cart seat, with FBI. Every single female cashier would comment on it right to her, to the point where she did NOT want to wear it anymore. I realized my error. But DAMN she looked cute.)

So maybe I will carry it around. Inside my patent leather brief case.

I also like Commie Bear.

Let 'em sell whatever they want. Nothing wrong with it.

Ken.

-- Religion is a belief in a Supreme Being; Science is a belief in a Supreme Generalization.

-- Charles H. Fort

"Wild Talents"