[lbo-talk] Attack of the Bush Srs

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 09:35:49 PST 2003

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

Very interesting. Geyer is a mouthpiece
> for the Bush Srs, so it is like that this is Dad's
> point of view, or that of those close to Dad, such
> as
> Scocroft. jks

Another interesting columnist is James Pinkerton of Newsday, who was in BushI's cabinet and now seems to be morphing into a peacenik.

If the economy continues to improve, I don't think Iraq poses any real threat to W's re-election. Failed hawkish policies usually rebound to the benefit of the failers, as the arming of bin laden in the 80s shows. Or look at Putin or Sharon.