[lbo-talk] Selective MEMRI

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:34:16 PST 2003

I read the article cited, and there is absolutely nothing racist or anti-semitic about it, nor in anything I've ever read by Justin. On the contrary, it is a brilliant denunciation of the smearers Andrew Sullivan and the NYSun. The only wrong thing about it was that (in October 2002) it lent a limited degree of credence to the WMD fantasy.

That Zionist smear propaganda is creating an awful lot of anti-anti-antisemites. And a lot of sympathy for the paleoconservatives and right-libertarians.

Shane Mage --- Sticking people into prearraigned ideological slots in a cartoonish (and usually imagined) pantheon of evil is Pugliese's thing. Nobody gets the benefit of the doubt, ever. Accusing Raimondo of anti-Semitism may be loony -- but it's sexy, and that's what matters.

_________________________________________________________________ Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)