[lbo-talk] Oberlin College: Hell on Earth

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 10:24:30 PST 2003

>From: Liza Featherstone <lfeather32 at erols.com>
>
>... Travelling in Arkansas recently, I went drinking with a
>travelling salesman, who tried to get me to accept Jesus as my personal
>savior. When I politely declined, he tried equally persistently to persuade
>me to come back to Missouri and have a threesome with him and his wife. No
>thanks, I said, I'm married. "That don't mean nothin!" he objected. My
>sense is he's not unusual, and that "traditional America" is a pretty crazy
>place ...

Well, there's nothing more traditionally American than a traveling-salesman joke. Could use a better punchline though :)

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead? Your old favorites are always playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free! http://join.msn.com/?page=offers/premiumradio