[lbo-talk] Oberlin College: Hell on Earth

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 20:57:45 PST 2003

These
> are your "average
> Americans," more or less, the ones who voted for
> Reagan & W. The FrontPage
> ideologues are so far out in Scaife-funded territory
> that they actually
> believe that their political lives are somehow
> representative of those loyal
> Repubs who've never heard of them.

Well, welcome to the world of Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, William Bennett, and all that ilk. Best thing on this is Blue Velvet. Don't Look At Me! That's why he says that . . . .

Having taught a year Kalamazoo College (Michigan) in the late 1980s, I will say that the political correctness quotient at the little liberal arts schools is fairly stifling. I almost prefer Republican swingers.

jks