[lbo-talk] Anybody But Bush?

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Wed Nov 12 05:59:18 PST 2003

OK, so you think Nader's irrelevant because he doesn't get enough votes to matter, but you also think we should be concerned because he could could get enough votes to matter.

And of course he's done nothing to build the Green party. This is a problem, presumably because he might draw in votes to the green party.

Got it.

Now here's how I see it, smart capitalists like Soros are now worrying that Bush is giving capitalism a bad name. Strategically thinking, a vote for the greens seems a bit tame then. Don't muck about with half measures, vote Bush. The enemy of your enemy is your ally. Of course the greens qualify too, but the smart money is telling us that Bush is their worst enemy.

Not only will he reduce the value of the US dollar to that of used toilet paper and make the US empire a laughing stock around the globe. But it would also be a crushing blow to the morale of US troops, knowing that they are stuck in Iraq until the end of time, after which they will be sent to occupy Syria, or possibly New Zealand.

C'mon now, in your heart of hearts you KNOW its the ONLY way to go.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas