[lbo-talk] Anybody But Bush?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:15:06 PST 2003

In 2000 he did draw in the millions (shy of 3m, I was saying hundreds of thousands so as to not exagerrate), Surely his run in and of it itself galvnized and gave body to the Green movment even at the local level - no? Anyway, what about if we take Nader out of the equation? After all, I don't believe he is even a member of the Green Party per se and many Greens are trying to draft Cynthia McKinney..... is the issue Nader himself - or the Green Party?